2. Plans being presented for recording shall be on
polyester film, single matte with a thickness of .003 mils, and must have an
opacity so as to allow consistent diazo and microfilm reproduction.
3. All plans shall be prepared using a compatible ink with
excellent cohesiveness which will produce a permanent bond and result in a
plan with long term durability. All signatures must be in black
ink or its equal.
4. Linen or polyester reproductions shall be accepted
for recording provided they contain original signatures and comply with the
other requirements for the recording of plans.
5. Each plan shall have three quarter inch (3/4")
6. The minimum letter size on plans presented for
recording shall be one-eighth (1/8") if free-hand lettering is used and
one-tenth inch (1/10") if lettering guides are used.
7. Each plan presented for recording shall include a
8. Each plan shall have an area reserved to receive
planning board recitation or contain a surveyors certification as per Chapter
380, Acts of 1966 (G.L. ch. 41, s,81x).
9. Each plan shall have a
three and one-half (3 1/2") square reserved for Suffolk Deeds Registry
10. Each plan must contain a certification clause signed
by the prepared stating that he/she has conformed with the rules and
regulations of the Registers of Deeds in preparing the plan.